I will be making use of BIS Subscription from Airtel.
It's very simple and short. The moment your Bis expire, airtel will be reluctant in reactivating you back to your plan, this i don't know why but to our advantage anyway. Just send BSM to 440 several times... Mind you, they won't reply you until after sometime. And again, when sending BSM to 440 on your phone, make sure you don't have any 3g network it makes it work better.
After sometimes, they will reply you that you have been given 20gb of your data bundle and it will expire in 2014. Hahahahah! I know that somebody will say ha! But that's just the triangular truth. I told your earlier on how i got 7gb for 1,200; now its 20gb; and my next subscription will be 800gb and i know that alone will last me till 2030, after giving birth to my 3rd child.
Should in case you are new to this, follow this steps below in subscribing for it.
How Can I Get Airtel 20gb For 1200
1. Load your airtel line with 1200
2. Send Bsm to 440, and you should receive a message shortly informing you to that your blackberry subscription is successful. Should in case you did not receive any message, keep sending it until you receive a message that you have now been given so so amount of data. The more you send the higher the data that you will be given.
3. Remove your phone battery and put it back again for it to be active.
4. Dial *141*712*0# to view you 20gig data plan and the expiry date.
Can I Use My Nokia Phone To Subscribe With It?
Yes, and capital yes. It rocks on Nokia. You can use your Nokia phone to subscribe and even browse with that plan on system.
How Can I Connect It With My Modem?1. Remove your airtel sim from your phone and put it inside your modem
2. Plug your modem to your system and wait for it to load.
3. Go to tools - profile management
4. Click on New then fill in these information on the field below.
Apn choose static then input this information: internet.ng.airtel.com
5. Save and set it as your default settings.
You can view the image i attached below has a proof of my last month 7gb guys. No dulling oooo. Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am... lol!