to learn how to control my crave for newer devices… but it will be difficult
though with killer devices being launched every week. Gionee are not smiling at all, they are bench on creating the best kind
of device ever with an unbeatable spec.
too WOW to hate other devices.
x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is
powered by a 2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) 64-bit processor and
runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 on top.
It has a 24-megapixel rear camera with Dual tone LED flash capable of shooting
up to 120MP images, and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens.
It packs 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage with expansion slot. It has NXP
Smart PA audio chip and stereo speakers with DTS support. It has dual SIM
support with 4G LTE support in both the slots. It has a fingerprint sensor on
the back for secure locking.
Gionee Elife E8 Specifications
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X 10 (MT6795) processor
with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 24MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″
sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0 × 82.3 × 9.6 mm; Weight: 207 g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP,
- 3520mAh battery
killer Android device. If you are opportune to get this device, will you rock