HMD Global has launched a new android device dubbed Nokia 2.1, successor of last year Nokia 2 which is now an Android Oreo (Go edition) smartphone.
The phone has gotten a redesign and now looks more premium. Just like the Nokia 6.1, the Nokia 2.1 has that copper colored metal line that runs around the frame of the phone.
Nokia 2.1 (Nokia 2 2018) Specifications
It has a 5.5-inch HD screen, powered by Snapdragon 425 with 1GB of RAM + 8GB internal memory, has an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. The storage can be expanded by up to an additional 128GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
It has dual front-facing stereo speakers with 3D formed stainless steel detail, and a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life.
Nokia 2.1 Key Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM + 8GB onboard memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual speakers
- Dimensions: 153.7 x 77.7 x 9.35 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
It will priced at $115 (N41400). It will go on sale in July.