production of its monster devices… those of you using Gionee devices can attest
to it. In as much as I’m device freak, I just can’t get my eyes off this device
because of its killer battery capacity and mind blowing specifications.
Gionee has launched Marathon
M4 smartphone in the Marathon series with a 5000mAh battery. It packs
a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor
and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.0. It has a 8-megapixel rear
camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and 4GLTE connectivity with 4G support on both, including support for 4G LTE bands.
It has USB OTG support and lets you charge other smartphones easily with the
bundled OTG cable.
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to
32GB with micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.0
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.7×71.2×10.18mm; Weight: 176g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB
- 5000 mAh battery with up to 440h standby and up
to 50h talk time