the sim yet, no physical address, no one to contacts but according to press
release, Ntel’s says they are offering
free on-net calls for life for the first 100,000 subscribers to activate their
lines, as well as “unlimited data usage for 3 months on select bundles”.
Usage Policy below
and reliable service hence, we have taken steps to implement our Fair Use
2. This Policy shall apply to all our customers (pre-paid and post-paid).
3. Our Fair Use Policy is aligned with the best industry practices of global
telecommunications providers and is subject to change without prior notice.
4. This policy allows us maintain the quality of our mobile internet service
and give all ntel customers fair opportunities to enjoy our network.
5. Customers likely to be affected by this policy are those who generate large
volumes of traffic; often have file-sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent
apps on their phones or tablets; and download large-format files such as music,
videos and movies consistently.
6. At peak periods each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB
will be slowed down to 512bps.
7. We reserve the right to review these fair use levels from time to time.
8. We also reserve the right to limit or suspend service to anyone who uses or
attempts to use the service in any way that may attract any sanctions or
9. We reserve the right to suspend use for fraud if such use has or may have a
negative effect on our business.
10. Customers are only entitled to use our services for personal,
non-commercial use. We reserve the right to impose network protection controls,
limit the speed of, suspend or block your access to services, or disconnect you
if your use is excessive and/or not in keeping with that reasonably expected of
a private individual.
11. We may or may not notify you before taking any of the above actions.
12. The allowance set out in this fair use policy is based on bundles used
within Nigeria. Any use when you are abroad will be charged at the relevant
you got yours from.